jeudi 29 janvier 2009

Back after missing a few days!



My excuse would be that we didn't have an internet connection for a few days AND that I'm very busy with work and the kids. But I'm back and so is winter. On Wednesday morning I woke up to find lots of spider webs in the garden and they were all frozen. Not easy to take a good picture of its beauty. But here we go anyway! Thanks for looking!

5 commentaires:

janett a dit…

Whoa, that is so cool!

Mandy a dit…

Those looks almost like string. How magical. Thanks for sharing.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) a dit…

What a cool shot and nice DOF on it.

Anonyme a dit…

I think you did a great job. It looks very cold there!

Amy a dit…

The webs are so think, like string. Very cool shots! Glad your internet is back up, I'm having issues with our wireless, so I have to hook up via a cord in the wall...ugh! :)