jeudi 8 janvier 2009

POTD January 9

This is our game-cabinet, full of things we can do on cold Wednesdays or weekends! And still, I do hear them say "I'm bored, I've got nothing to do". Well, they are children! :-) As far as photography is concerned, I gave "nature" a try. It's a ridiculous picture, but for some reason, I quite like it anyway! As you can see, I am still trying the BOKEH :-)
Thanks for looking!

10 commentaires:

Steph a dit…

Looks like there is always something fun to do at your house!

Jamie a dit…

We have a shelf like that too and hear the same comments. Great shots! Good luck with the bokah practice, looks like you're getting the hang of it.

CindyTykie a dit…

I think every house has a game shelf and we still hear the same words "I'm bored!" LOL Great nature shot, practice makes perfect

Margaret a dit…

Nice bokeh on that second shot!

Cindi Koceich a dit…

You did great on the bokeh!! If you get even closer to the subject in focus the background will give you those bokeh circles that are so fun!

Love your game cabinet. My kids are the same way, they just got a ton of new stuff for Christmas and act like they have nothing to do! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Great job with the bokeh. I love your game cabinet too.
Cari

Becky a dit…

The game cabinet with the French language games makes me smile. Good job with the bokeh too!

Bobbi a dit…

You did great with the bokeh! We have just started using our game cabinet more...trying to get away from too many video games :)

Nnairda's a dit…

I need to go and Google "Bokeh." I like the blurred background. Nice nature shot!

Adriann

Amy B. a dit…

Nice nature pic. Kiddos always seem bored no matter how many toys! I think every house has a similar game cabinet!