dimanche 4 janvier 2009

January 5th

We did nothing special today, the children got dressed at about 3 pm, that says it all :-) A nice, lazy Sunday, typical last-day-of-the-holidays! We did go to a playground for a little while, but were really cold so we didn't stay too long. The weather was gray, not good at all for my pictures, I had a hard time taking any good ones. Besides that, there is NO color in town, or at least I didn't find any, so I had a hard time finding any good subjects for pictures too ;-) But I did manage to get this shot of my son, he was kind of hiding behind his hat (the hiding for the camera is beginning!!!) and I liked that I took the picture just when he was peeking under it to see if I was looking.
There's also this moment that I liked today, the picture is not very good, but the moment WAS. My son (in his pyjama's) and I playing Monopoly (his sister already gave up), I think he's so cute when we're playing Monopoly! And as not all photos need to be masterpieces (yay!), here's a picture of my son in action!Thanks for looking!





11 commentaires:

janett a dit…

Aww he looks like he's really into playing Monopoly!

Jason a dit…

What a fun game! It looks like he is having fun!

Bobbi a dit…

He's so cute peeking out from under his hat, and I love the monopoly moment.

Margaret a dit…

I love how you captured some cute everyday moments. He looks like he's very intent on that game!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) a dit…

Very cute everday moments.

pakosta a dit…

LOVE the one of him playing the game!
tara

R.A. BNKetti a dit…

Love the game pic, definetly looks like a good day to me!

Jess a dit…

Too cute! I love playing Monopoly... but I get bored with it before the game is over too, so I sympathize! LOL

Unknown a dit…

Of I love him peeking great shot. We played Monopoly today too. take a look. They're my POTD.

Nnairda's a dit…

Love the intent in his face! As you can see, I've become addicted to your photog blog. Keep up the good work!

Adriann

Jamie a dit…

Looks like fun. I like those relaxing, lazy days.