dimanche 18 janvier 2009

Little Musician


This is my son playing the piano - consider yourself lucky that pictures don't include sound!! :-)
Thanks for looking!

9 commentaires:

Mandy a dit…

I just love these sweet little fingers plunking down on the keys. What great pictures.

Reds a dit…

What sweet photos!

Anonyme a dit…

Love the little fingers. So cute and sweet!
Cari

Jess a dit…

Aww! I love the chubby little fingers! These are great!

Holly Nester a dit…

I love the first one. LOL about the sound. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out where to click to comment, I almost gave up!

Michelle a dit…

what sweet shots! love how he is exploring his musical talent! :)

Becky a dit…

I love closeups of little hands exploring their world!

Amy a dit…

These are very sweet, I like how you show him carefully choosing which keys to play. :)

Bobbi a dit…

Awww, lol. I love the little fingers on the keys...I can imagine the sound ;)