mardi 6 janvier 2009

POTD January 7 - Portraits!

Oooooh, I missed a day, and am late posting on this day :-O It's really hard to keep up with POTD every day now that I'm back at work, I don't have any daylight to take picture in because I leave home before sunrise and come back home when night already starts, like most people :) So for today, some more portraits taken in the house in the evening. Pictures taken with my 70-200mm lens, aperture around 5 to get the bokeh.
Alban playing with his new Lego, he loves it! He's making an airplane here, which is finished in the next photo:
His mouth is not dirty, it's actually irritated :-(
And finally a picture of Naomi, who is seriously tired after a day at school, and to be honest, maybe a little fed up with pictures :-O But she's still my beautiful little girl!

I don't work on Wednesdays, so that I can stay with the children who don't have school on Wednesdays, Yay! This means that some serious playing will be done today, as some "serious" photography of course! Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

14 commentaires:

Jason a dit…

Oh I hear you on how it is hard to get pics between sun up and sun down! Nice pics, TFS

Reds a dit…

Legos are so fun! I'm with you with the missing sun... I leave it's dark, I come back home, it's dark... so usually I take photos at lunch or on the weekends!

Mandy a dit…

I love the expression on the last shot. It gets dark hear at about 3:30 pm so that does not leave a lot of time for picture taking for SURE! I cannot wait until the days get a bit longer.

CindyTykie a dit…

What cuties you have! Love your daughter's expression

pakosta a dit…

looks like he his having FUN!
tara

Anonyme a dit…

Have fun today with your camera. Your kids are very cute!

Anonyme a dit…

Looks like he is having fun! What cuties they are! I can not wait until spring to have some daylight at night!
Cari

janett a dit…

I hear you on the daylight, we lose sun here around 3:30 and sometimes life just gets in the way. Your kids are adorable!

R.A. BNKetti a dit…

Cute pics, love the expression on the second one! He's oblivious to anything but the wonderment of his imagination!:)

Cindi Koceich a dit…

I love the second photo...you can tell he's making airplane noises!!

~*Steffie*~ a dit…

Your kids are adorable! Ahh lego memories.. .my oldest (now 18) was a lego fanatic. 10 years from now you will still be stepping on those little pieces. :)

Nnairda's a dit…

Adorable children! I like that you were able to get flesh tone inside. I find that my inside shots end up with a yellow hue. Great job!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) a dit…

Cute shots.

Amy a dit…

You have a couple of cute kids, I really like the 2nd and 3rd shots! I hope you had a good day with them today and were able to get lots of shots. :)