dimanche 25 janvier 2009

My house

As I have had PSE (4) installed on my computer for ages, I have decided it was about time to try to learn to do something with it. With some help of PSE tutorials on the web, I took a try at a photo of my house, not easy and not the greatest of results, but I do want to show it anyway! You've gotta start somewhere huh!?!
First the original:

And the edited version, trying to make some sketch like picture :-D

6 commentaires:

Jess a dit…

Wow, your house is beautiful! I like what you did in your edit, it does look like a colored pencil drawing! :)

Susan a dit…

Very cool =) Have fun with your "new" but old toy! (PSE4)

Jodie a dit…

Great job! you have certainly achieved the look you were going for!

Bobbi a dit…

Your house is pretty! Photoshop is so fun to play with :)

Amy a dit…

How fun! There are so many fun things you can do with PS! :)

Angela2932 a dit…

It really does look like a sketch! You're going to love playing with PSE!