samedi 10 janvier 2009

January 11, my scrapcorner!

We moved to a new house almost 3 months ago (that long!?) and I finally took some time to photograph my new scrapcorner, an important part of my home, for me anyway. We share a study, I took over one corner and put all my *stuff* in its place, quite efficiently, in my opinion. For the Ikea fans, they will recognize quite some items in here, I love Ikea! First a view of my deskspace. I have a transparent worktable and on the wall infront of me I put Ikea kitchen accessories to avoid having too much on the table. Then there is the wall that is just right to me when I sit at the table. It holds my favorite cabinet (not Ikea!), my little embellishment drawers (the black ones, Ikea), my albums and on top my magazines. The big white cover is actually covering my sewing machine, not very goodlooking in pictures with the cover on! Right next to it is the door.
Next picture is an overview of the first two, so that it makes sense where everything is with regards to my chair (love my pink *ikea* chair!)
Then a little peek into my drawers, or some of them anyway. I have a drawer for alphabets, one for stamps, one for Cuttlebug, one for the Bind it All etc etc. The smaller drawers are being used to, for some more stamps, my ATC Holder cards and accessories, my flowers...

And last but certainly not least, my paper. This is all I have :-), It is not much in compairison to what we sometimes see on the net but it is enough to last me quite a while!! And yes, there is an unemptied moving box behind it :-) The last one I believe!

Well, this was my contribution for January 11th. Maybe not very interesting for those who don't scrap :-) but it's a part of my life that I really like so it should be on my POTD! Thanks for looking!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice shots! It looks like you are very organized! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun in your new space!

Reds a dit…

So fun to have a place to scrap! Looks like you are really organized!

Anonyme a dit…

Great area! I wish I could get into scrapping again! I miss it!
Cari

pat a dit…

What a nicely organized area! YOu've made the most of a small space.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room a dit…

Great scrapcorner. I'm a scrapper as well so I know how important this spot is for you. Looks like a great spot to create.

Cindi Koceich a dit…

I wish I could get you to come and organize all of my scrap stuff. I haven't scrapped in almost three years because I've been engrossed in photography...but I probably would be easily drawn back in if I wasn't overwhelmed with the mass of stuff I have! LOL!